Tuesday 5 April
Registration and morning coffee
Welcome key notes
CEO, Copenhagen Airports
Market Analysis – Air Cargo, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Key note address:
The Importance of Cargo – The Way Forward
President & CEO, SAS Cargo Group
The Bigger Picture – The Road to Recovery
- Review of challenges, opportunities and trends
- Sustainability within the value chain
- Collaboration and the supply chain
- War in Europe – What now?
Ashwin Bhat, Chief Commercial Officer, Lufthansa Cargo AG
Glyn Hughes, Director General, TIACA
Sebastiaan Scholte, CEO, Kales Group
Lars Kongsgaaard Sørensen, Head of Air Freight Europe, Scan Global Logistics
Coffee [sponsored by Logicenters]
Pharma – Challenges for Air Freight Logistics
- Enhanced collaboration
- Sustainability & reliability requirements
- CEiV/GDP, Quality
Morten Würgler, Head of Airfreight Norway, DB Schenker
Anette Steenberg, CEO, Medicon Valley Alliance
Frank Van Gelder, Secretary General, Pharma Aero
Lars Gotfredsen, Air Cargo Manager, Copenhagen Airports
Michael Giese, Air Cargo Manager, Copenhagen Airports
Update Market Trends – The Nordics and Worldwide
Jonathan Mellink, Commercial Manager, Seabury Cargo
Innovation & Digital Transformation
- How to optimise digitalization in the supply chain?
- Driving innovation in logistics
- Sustainability through new technology
Henrik Ambak, Chairman Cargo IQ & SVP Cargo Operations Worldwide, Emirates
Fredrik Wildtgrube, Vice President, Finnair Cargo
Camilo Garcia Cervera, Global VP Business Development, Webcargo by Freightos
Jakub Kmec, DeepPack Technical Lead, InstaDeep
Ed Gillett, Director & Co-Founder, CharterSync
The External Environment
- Assessment of how trade conflicts affect the air cargo industry
- The capacity crunch – how long and how to deal with it?
Julian Dragendorf, Partner, McKinsey & Company
A Sustainable Future – Implications for the Air Logistics Industry
- Going green – what does it mean in practice?
- Will shippers skip non-environmental friendly solutions?
Celine Hourcade, Founder & Managing Director, Change Horizon
Sam Saatchi, VP Strategy & Sustainability, SAS – Scandinavian Airlines
End of conference & coffee
Due to unforeseen circumstances the program may change.